An emerging mining contractor, based on Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi is looking for candidate for “Finance Administration Coordinator”.
- Coordinating with Project PIC to follow up Project reports submission
- Recap and review reports from all Project
- Submit Project Reconcilliation Report to Accounting and Tax Department
- Control and monitoring petty cash, incoming bank transfer and vendor payment
- Coordinating with Accounting and Tax Department for invoicing process
- Follow up payment to customer
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel), finance administration, internal control, petty cash and bank disbursment, reconciliation, reporting.
- Good communication skills, honest,
- Good initiative, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Willing to be placed at Kendari.
Send your CV to Support@theadvisor.co.id or click Submit Your CVSubmit Your CV